POWERING WORKPLACE PERFORMANCE
THE POWER OF INVESTING IN LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT: WEBINAR
Join us to discuss the connection between learning and development investment and business performance
Wednesday 7 September 2022 at 12:00pm AEST
What’s the webinar about?
From the media hype of the alleged Great Resignation to current skill shortages impacting employee recruitment, the backdrop of 2022 has transformed the way organisations view the pursuit of continuous learning. Recent research with Deloitte and DeakinCo. has supported this increased interest in the direct correlation between L&D and sustainable business performance. Our webinar will delve into how organisations can identify meaningful areas for growth and how performance insights can be employed to foster specific employee skill sets that actively contribute to business objectives.
What you’ll get out of it
- Proactive solutions that empower businesses to incorporate agility into their L&D programs
- How to balance investment into L&D with overall business objectives
- Insightful tools and processes to measure the impact L&D has on business growth
Join our September webinar to discover how L&D is the first step to achieving and maintaining strong business performance. Learn from:
- Millie Law, Capability Chapter Lead, Talent and Culture at ANZ,
- Blair Chapman, Director at Deloitte Access Economics;
- Glenn Campbell, CEO at DeakinCo.; and
- Elysse Morgan, Our Event Moderator and Host of ABC’s The Business.